-Counsel multiple small and mid-size businesses, including serving as General Counsel.
-General counsel for the largest Sweeping Corporation in the U.S.
- Counsel for solid waste companies on all aspects of solid waste industry issues, including contractual, NIMBY issues, permitting , nuisance, gas extraction, closure, licensing and compliance.
-Lead Counsel in shareholder and partner disputes .
- Drafted and reviewed many contracts and served as Lead Counsel in many contract disputes .
Counsel for employment issues.
Counsel for Non -Compete and trade Secret issues.
-Lead counsel in arbitration and mediation of multiple business disputes.
- Counsel for Chemical company for corrective action, NESHAP, ground water remediation and enforcement disputes.
-Counsel for several hard chrome plating companies on environmental issues including ,NESHAP, contractual , compliance and remediation.
- Lead counsel on the defense of a multi-plaintiff tort case involving alleged contamination from a gas station.
- Multiple environmental enforcement defense cases , including criminal enforcement.
- Counsel on Comprehensive, Environmental ,Response ,Compensation & Liability Act (CERCLA) defense, as well as other remediation
based case theories.
-Lead Counsel on $800 million toxic tort class action involving radioactive materials.
-Counsel on nuisance and trespass cases, including class actions.
-Negotiated multiple Consent Orders with US and Ohio EPA.
-Counsel on multiple cases involving mechanics liens, delay damages, defects , surety bonds.
-Lead counsel for a public utility in a defense and recovery
over the design and construction of high tension electric lines in conformance with the National Electric Safety Code.
-Counsel for construction and design defects for special needs facility .
- Multiple construction cases and dispute counseling for multiple clients including mediation, arbitration and trial work.
- Contract drafting work for large corporate owner's construction contracts.
-Represented individuals in personal injury cases, employment ,trade secrets, personal contracts , and real estate disputes.